Tuesday, April 8, 2008

3 types of FIGHTERS!

As long as you want to do something to change the world... doesn't matter how far you can do... just TRY your best.


There are going to have 3 types of participants:

30hours famine: June 7 10:00am - June 8 5:00pm @ Woodland Trail, Aurora, ON. Please join the challenge to experience those in poverty for 30 hours in wild (you will live in the simple village)

8hours famine: June 7 10:00am - 6:00pm @ Woodland Trail, Aurora, ON. I know some people can't FAST that long due to health problem. I don't want to keep you out of the loop. Please join the day trip, we will have some similar activities for you to join in order to experience the daily life of the children in developing country.

"Give up a meal" famine: Anytime, but you will need to get the donation sheet from me. I understand some people would like to support World Vision but neither attend the 3o hours famine camp nor 8 hours famine day camp. I would like you to try your best to help the children who are hurgry day by day. Just give up one of your meal. That is easy!

Some of you may ask me how to do so. It is simple.

  1. Let me know by email me at percy_chan@worldvision.ca I will send you the donation sheet.
  2. Once you receive it and get your friends/families to sponsor you right the way. Whether you decide to join 30 hours and 8 hours, you will need to inform me ahead of time and I will reserve the space for you (only have 100 30 hours famine campers and 50 8hours famine campers; it is first come first serve). You will need to bring at least $150 donation (3o hours famine camper) and at least $100 donation (8 hours famine camper). If you decide to join "Give up a meal" famine, please send the donation back to me by June 30 2008.
Remember, it is not difficult. Just email me and ask for the donation sheet and start to help the kids who need us, ok?

No comments: